With your own Soletair Power HVAC-integrated CO₂ capture system installed in the building, you can earn more LEED and WELL points. Good indoor air quality is a major focus of both of these rating systems.
LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is the world’s most widely used green building rating system in the world. Available for virtually all building types, LEED certification provides a framework for healthy, highly efficient, and cost-saving green buildings, which offer ESG benefits.
Check your LEED score: https://www.usgbc.org/leed-tools/scorecard
WELL certification is a global rating system that recognizes buildings designed and constructed to support the health and well-being of their occupants.
Check your WELL score: https://resources.wellcertified.com/tools/well-certification-v2-scorecard/
Add 41 LEED credits with Soletair Power:
- Enhanced Commissioning – 6pts
- Optimize Energy Performance – 18pts
- Building Life-Cycle Impact Reduction – 5pts
- Environmental Product Declarations – 2pts
- Enhanced Indoor Air Quality Strategies – 2pts
- Construction Indoor Air Quality Management Plan – 1pt
- Indoor Air Quality Assessment – 2pts
- Innovation – 5pts
Add 14 WELL points with Soletair Power:
- Improve Ventilation Effectiveness – 1pt
- Install Indoor Air Monitors – 1pt
- Promote Air Quality Awareness – 1pt
- Perform Envelope Commissioning – 1pt
- Manage Pollution and Exhaust – 1pt
- Implement Particle Filtration – 1pt
- Improve Supply Air – 1pt
- Reduce Respiratory Particle Exposure – 1pt
- Carbon Reduction – 3pts
- Carbon Inventory – 2pts
- Manage Relative Humidity – 1pt
Our modular CO2 capture systems are tailor-made to fit into most HVAC rooms and compact spaces. Learn more about our technology:
Contact us through the contact page on our website mentioning your building’s location information and basic structural details and we’ll get back to you.